In the past, Dierenkliniek Verhaag has already treated your personal data with the utmost care. From May 25, 2018, we will continue this to the guidelines of the AVG (General Data Protection Regulation), which apply to all Member States of the European Union.
In our practice, your data is used for
- – the administration
- – keeping a personal record of your dog or cat
- call up vaccination
- – to inform you about any actions initiated by our practice
- – to protect our rights
- – preventing overdue payments
- – for follow-up treatment outside of our practice
- – for laboratory research outside of our practice
- – if necessary to comply with all applicable government legislation or regulations
Only if you give permission for this (orally or in writing) will your information only be provided to third parties. We never use your information for research, surveys or marketing purposes. We do not store your data longer than necessary. Our computer is also well protected to protect your personal data.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
Dierenkliniekverhaag/Fertilitieitskliniek voor honden